Show Your Local Love
United Way of Colchester County believes that by uniting our community we can create more opportunities together than separate. Our annual workplace campaigns bring together people from all walks of life to give our community more options for a better life. By uniting our donations, we can do more, help more and overall make Colchester County a better place for all.
Don’t have a workplace campaign, but would like more information?
🔴 We would LOVE to have you and your workplace on board this year.
🔴 We would LOVE to connect with you about hosting a quick presentation on the impact your workplace can have on our community by supporting the United Way.
🔴 We would LOVE to see you at one of our Campaign events!
- Thursday, October 6: Local Love Awards
- Friday, October 14: Golf Fore United Way Tournament (Departments of Agriculture + Natural Resources and Renewables)
- Wednesday, October 26: Elegant Steps Online Fashion Show
- Friday, October 28: Dal AC Campaign Kick Off + Silent Cake Auction
- Wednesday, November 9: “The Great Potato Roll” at Dal AC
- Tuesday, November 15: Chili Cook Off at NSCC
- Thursday, November 24: Paint Night at NSCC
- Friday, November 25: Laughing, Caring Community Sponsored by RBC Dominion Securities, Carter Wealth Planning Group and RBC Royal Bank | Get Tickets by Clicking on his Link
- Tuesday, November 29: Giving Tuesday (Stay tuned for details…)
- Tuesday, November 29: Department of Agriculture Chili Lunch
- Thursday, December 1: RUN/ WALK 1/10th of a Marathon for United Way 2022 | Register HERE
If you would like to start a WORKPLACE CAMPAIGN, including getting your team on board for PAYROLL DEDUCTIONS, or host a FUNDRAISING EVENT, please contact the United Way office at 902-895-9313 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Communities can wait for things to happen or they can choose to make things happen for themselves.– Unknown
Support your local United Way and help us make this year the most successful Colchester Campaign yet!
Meet Our 2022 Colchester Campaign Team
Please see our Committees page for more information.