Our Community Program Fund is a full year of financial support intended to provide the resources necessary to run full programming or operational support projects that fit all other United Way funding criteria. All approved expenses must specifically support the names project/program; these funds are not for general operation costs of the organization. If you have not used this funding stream within the last 3 years, please discuss your program plans with the United Way Executive Director prior to submitting your application. This can be an important funding resource for your agency but it must meet strict criteria to be eligible.
Community Program Fund Applications are NOW CLOSED.
- Award Limit: Total funds distributed through this program are fully dependent upon funds received and the number of eligible applicants
- Application Period: Applications are accepted in the late fall of each year for the following year.
Examples of eligible expenses
- Salary and expenses for program facilitators
- Bookkeeping services for the program
- Administration supplies and services related to the program
- Rent, power and phone costs directly for the program
Examples of non-eligible expenses:
- General operational costs such as capital assets, equipment, or rent
- Regular staff wages or expenses
- Debt Services
- General fundraising